Overcome Imposter Syndrome
How To Stop Feeling Like an Imposter and Build Self-Confidence at Work and in Life
Feeling Like A Fraud At Work? You May Have Imposter Syndrome! How To Stop Feeling Like an Imposter and Build Self-Confidence at Work and in Life. Learn To Value Yourself and Your Accomplishments.
Did you know that about 70% of people experience imposter syndrome sometime in their life? You are not alone if you feel like a fraud at work. Do you constantly doubt your abilities and are worried people will “find out” you got “lucky” in achieving success?
Your first step to get past imposter syndrome is to change that mindset. You didn’t get lucky to get where you are today- you earned it! So, if you know you worked hard to achieve success, why do you have imposter syndrome? For most of us, this negative cycle stems from our childhoods.
Here's exactly what you'll learn inside the course:
- - Understanding imposter syndrome.
- - How to overcome imposter syndrome.
- - How to recognize imposter syndrome in children.
- - The easiest ways to manage imposter syndrome.
- - How to be kinder to yourself.
- - Why you should work on yourself.
- - Why you should abandon perfectionism.
- - Knowing when your work is good enough.
- - Learning not to rely on criticism.
- - Understanding your value at work.
- - Why you should track all your success.
- - Redefining success for yourself.
- - And much more!