Meditation For Busy People
Product DescriptionTo All Those Who Are Stressed And Don’t Have Enough Time To Relax. Discover How To Meditate When You’re Busy And Strapped For Time! You’ll Learn How To Relax And Gain Mental Clarity In No Time!
In the modern world, more and more adults are finding that their spare time is being consumed by never-ending bills, work, and responsibilities. As a result, they feel stressed but don’t have enough time to relieve or manage that stress in a healthy way.
In fact, the Gallup poll found that over 50% of adults feel stressed during the day! This stress is estimated to cause around 66% of sleep deprivation in America and 120,000 deaths in the workplace a year.
These statistics are shocking, and should cause you to ask the following question: What can I do to manage my stress?
You’ll gain so much from reading this guide. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What exactly is meditation? Let's define it so you can get a better understanding of its use.
- How popular misconceptions about meditation differ from reality.
- The history of meditation.
- How meditation transitioned from a religious ritual to everyday practice for your health.
- 2 primary categories of meditation.
- 5 key elements of meditation.
- 2 popular meditation tools.
- 9 main benefits of meditation.
- How meditation improves stress.
- How meditation improves the mind.
- How meditation affects 4 regions of the brain.
- How meditation affects the body.
- How meditation calms your mind and body.
- How to use meditation to calm your mind and body.
- 3 key types of meditation practices.
- How to meditate with movement.
- How to meditate with observations.
- How to meditate with affirmations.
- How to create your own affirmations.
- How to create a daily meditation practice.
- Ways to incorporate meditation into your daily meditation routine.
- Tips for sticking to your daily meditation routine.
- How to meditate to rejuvenate your soul.
- How to journal for meditation.
- And much more!
Within this package you will find the following modules:1 - Ebook
2 - Checklist
3 - Resource Cheat Sheet
4 - Mindmap
5 - Sales Page
6 - Optin Page
7 - Graphics
8 - Articles
9 - Email Swipes
10 - Social Media Images